Monday, June 13, 2011

CWS - Blogging Class

So much went by so fast in class, I can only hope that I managed to pick it all up!  There's a few things about blogging that I hadn't quite managed to pick up on my own, such as managing the real pigs that sometimes creep into one's comments.  I've got to admit, though, Tabytha was really helpful in getting everyone on track.  I'm sure glad for the notes, too, they're really going to help me avoid a lot of pitfalls and get things going the way they ought to be.

As classes are progressing, I'm surprised to find my confidence increasing, particularly with this class.  My biggest problem will be to avoid becoming too cocky.  Everyone here is awesome and I don't want to put my foot in where it doesn't belong, if you know what I mean!

No comments: